Skip to main content

Come and say hello – tomorrow Wed 28th July 5-7pm Uni of NSW Sydney

Hello everyone, if you are in Sydney please accept my invitation for you to come to the University of Sydney to talk about making your ideas fly.

The uni invited me to talk and have reserved some space for some of my blog readers to come if they want… but you have to register so please use the banner advert above to do that.

I will be talking a bit about the Uniloc story but more so talking about refining the process of making ideas fly from inception to reality, maximizing speed and keeping momentum.

I will also talk about the importance of IP/ patents in particular and the differences between doing business in Australia and overseas, especially the US.

I hope to make it interactive with lots of audience participation and questions at the end…

Ask questions about your own projects, or businesses or inventions… about government grants and loans… I’ve had a bit to do with a lot of stuff so hopefully I can share some insights as someone who has  been around for a bit.

Would be great to see you.

Ric

PS: Details on how to get there are at the registration page. Oh and BTW there will be light drinks and nibbles too as it is a sponsored event by the University.

Comments

Real Time Web Analytics