Skip to main content

Yeah I get it… I’ve got to lose weight

IMG_0238

“Yeah I get it… Ive got to lose weight” was my first words to Jane Cadzow when I rang her just now to thank her for the article in the Good Weekend.

After a good laugh Kaz had a talk to her and we thanked her for her open and candid, but interesting article… somehow great writers make a pretty normal person look really interesting… Kaz and I are amazed that the people in the newspaper are us….

Also it feels really current even though the $500 mill win was over two years ago. As always our pets steal the show and the van gets another shot… great photos…. if you have a read, thanks for showing the interest…

Thanks,

Ric and Kaz, and Oscar the horse and Max the dog and Blanch, Noddy, Betty, Hazel, Hilda, Bev and Edie the chooks.

Comments

  1. (How can pets NOT steal the show?! Pets are the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ric, my name is Charlie Dowsett I read the article in the GW. I was inspired by the article to learn of your achievements and a little about you. I was not happy with the way Jane Cadzow seemed to have a go at you regarding your weight and size despite all that you have achieved. To the extent that I wanted to see if I could get in touch with you.
    After a quick google search I came across your blog.

    My own story is that I have been somewhat successful in a career in finance, but that was to the detriment of my own health.

    I would like to send you a DVD that inspired me and gave me the motivation to "Reboot my Life". I am not pushing anything that is religious or extreme, but rather this is a very good doco that is very inspirational and entertaining. The film is getting great traction in the USA and is going to be released in Australia in Jan 2012.

    Selfishly I see you as an asset that this country cannot afford to lose and I hope that you will let me send you this DVD.

    Do you have a PO box in Byron Bay or some other way for me to send this to you.

    I am sorry that I have tried to contact you through your Blog, but it was the quickest way I could see to get in contact.

    You could contact me direct via email at Charles@jaymsea.com
    rather than the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHADE SAVERS! I can't find any info on them. Can someone supply a link? bunnyhop99@hotmail.com Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to contribute. Comments are moderated for fairness and language.

Real Time Web Analytics